Thursday, January 31, 2008

Perfect Portraits Tutorial


Super Airbrush Post-Processing Tutorial

Dan Chips has put together a fine tutorial on airbrushing portraits in Photoshop. It is easy to follow and reproduce. View it here: Super Airbrush PP Tutorial!

"Hello everyone! I thought I would put this tutorial together, as it seems every time I post an image that I have processed in this way, everyone wants to know how I did it. Rather than explain every time, I thought I would give something back to the community and submit my own tutorial. I hope some of you out there find it useful." -Dan Chips.

One of the most popular tutorials to come out of the Canon oriented POTN message board. You can no longer find the original posting there, along with 30+ pages of ongoing discussion about refinements and modifications to the original technique Dan offered. Well worth the read, hopefully it will return soon.
Mizuno's Super Airbrush PP Tutorial!

And remember...

Please share this link, and let everyone know you found it here at: freephotostuff.blogspot.com

Thanks.

0 comments:

Label Cloud